Thursday, August 6, 2009

San Diego Comic Con...just a taste





Here's a couple pics of the stuff I had on display at Comic Con, thanks much to Reb.
The first 2 are of the Mezco Mez-it I did. This was just a showcase to promote their new DIY platform figure. Dunno if these will be for sale or if I'm getting it back. O-well, it was different to work on.

The third one is of my custom Gwins I did for October Toys on display along with my business cards and some other great artists like Kill! and OsirisOrion. I made 15 and I don't think they sold out and George told me they would be putting the remainder online. So go to http://www.octobertoys.com/ and watch for them to drop soon. It was awesome to actually have my art for sale and on display at Comic Con. I can't thank George and Ayleen enough for the great opportunities they give me.

No comments: